Cycle awareness training
Safer Urban Driving – Protecting Vulnerable Road Users
- To increase awareness of vulnerable road users, the issues they face and their typical behaviour
- To develop effective strategies for reducing risks when driving in the urban environment
- Introduce safe cycling skills to LGV/PCV drivers to assist them in maintaining an active & healthy lifestyle.
- The changing streetscape and the urban environment
- Vulnerable road users and sharing the road safely
- Defensive driving techniques and actions in the event of an emergency incident
- Exchanging places, driver attitude and perception
- Hazard recognition: understanding the issues faced by vulnerable road users
- Introduction to safe cycling skills
- Driver fitness and health
Back to intro course page
For further information please contact us now or call us on 0330 0241 783 .