Adult and Family Cycle Skills Training - Hounslow
Book on a course
Choose from the following course in
Hounslow at Hounslow Civic Centre (Staff Car Park):
NOTE THAT CAR PARKING CHARGES APPLY AT THE CIVIC CENTRE ON SATURDAYS.
Subsidised training is provided for anyone living, working or studying in London Borough of Hounslow.
From 1st July 2014 the £10 charge for each session will be withdrawn.
If you do not have a bike, you can hire one for the session at a cost of £10 per session.
Further training outside of this service offering is available at a cost of £33.00 per 1 hour session and is on a 1:1 or 1:2 (prices on request) basis, with one of our qualified instructors contacting you directly to arrange a convenient date, time and location.
Payment for this service will need to be made beforehand by debit/credit card to our Head Office on 0845 434 8451.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please report to the instructors on arrival. They can be found by our bike storage area on the ground floor of the staff car park (next to the staff car park security barrier) or which is directly opposite you, with your back to the Civic Centre 'Main' entrance.
Training is normally delivered in small groups.
- Complete Beginners Learn to ride a bike from scratch, or improve your balance, stability, and control. Playground-based.
- Confidence Booster Level 1 For those who can balance and pedal but want to work on skills such as signalling, braking and looking behind before going out on quiet roads for the first time. Playground-based.
- Confidence Booster Level 2 Aimed at those who have a little road-riding experience and want to improve their confidence and safety. We begin on quiet roads, and progress as is suitable for the group. Road-based.
- Confident Rider Level 3 For confident cyclists who want to know how to ride safely on busier roads and in more complex situations. Road-based.
- Cycle Maintenance A bike maintenance course for those who would like to learn the basics of keeping their bike on the road and in tip-top condition.
Click drop down menu and select date.
If any of the courses are indicated as 'full' then please contact
for more information on the next available course.
For further information on the courses- download our short guide here